TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We will hold an option for one week whilst you decide if you would like to confirm a booking. After a week, it will cancel automatically unless otherwise agreed.
- A minimum of 2 students is required to confirm a class/course.
- If 2 students are not confirmed 30 days before the class/course dates, then the school reserves the right to cancel the class course.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking. The deposit will be invoiced when the booking is confirmed with 2 or more students.
- Final payment is due 1 week before the commencement of the class.
1. Cancellations 6 months before departure a refund in full.
2. Cancellations between 3 – 6 months before start of trip a refunded, less a €250 per person administration fee.
3. 90 – 30 days before departure, 50% of monies deposited/received are refunded plus a €150 per person administration fee.
4. 30 days before departure, no refunds.
5. We reserve the right to cancel any booking, at any time. A cancellation fee will be charged appropriate to the time frame of the booking, but will not exceed 500 euros a person.
Athens Sailing Academy will always attempt to re-book any last minute cancellations, and according to our discretion, may offer a future trip credit or refund up to the amount we have recovered less a €250 per person administration fee.. We always do our very best to help out if factors arise out of your or our control, and given enough notice, frequently are able to do so. However, please understand that if you cancel at short notice for whatever reason and we cannot re-book your space, then we must adhere to our cancellation policy as above.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
We will always do our best to accommodate requests for date changes, given suitable availability. There is no charge for this.
A sailboat offers limited personal space; an easy-going, cooperative team spirit and respect for others on board are essential to the enjoyment of all. We reserve the right to terminate the vacation of any client who refuses to comply with instructions from Athens Sailing Academy staff; or whose behavior is deemed to be causing distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other clients/students. Upon such termination, our responsibility for your vacation ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred.
COVID RESTRICTIONS AND DATE CHANGES.
As a result of the current pandemic conditions and the changing restrictions here in Greece, we ask that students remain flexible to the changing conditions and understand that we are not responsible for the changing conditions and climate we currently operate.
We will always look to re-book classes, although we cannot guarantee similar dates, we will always try and get dates close to the original booking. Failing that we will always offer a negotiated refund pursuant to our cancellation policy.